An apprenticeship is workforce-driven program that combines on-the-job training with job-related instruction for people who want to enter a career field. It’s a win-win for both the job-seeker and employer where work and earnings begin on day one and progress throughout completion.
After completing an apprenticeship, individuals receive an increase in pay and earn a recognized certificate or credential for that job. Forging Futures Idaho, through the Idaho Manufacturing Alliance, sponsors federally registered apprenticeship programs in the state:
- Industrial Maintenance Mechanic
- CNC Operator & Programmer
- Machine Operator
- Robotics Technician
- Engineering Technician
- Mechatronics Technician
- 91% of apprentices who complete the program stay with their companies
- A survey of businesses with apprenticeship programs found that 97% would recommend apprenticeships to others
- There has been a 70% increase in apprentices nationwide since 2011
Learn more about how an apprenticeship can benefit you by clicking on the link that best describes you.
Current Sponsored Apprenticeships
OSHA 10 provided by IMA
Curriculum either through local community college or toolingu.com